Ma ~ Time

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Komitmen? Kantoiiii...

I had interview today as Journalist at Malaysia SME...(i only knew it when i arrived at the office... danggg)
I received call to come for an interview last week but didn't expect its from SME...plus, on the day the lady call, I couldn't hear clearly... n i didn't asked her for more details...
So, today... when I saw... the office... the company's name... I was like, "You gotta be kidding me?"... I didn't prepare... I didn't know what to expect... n I barely don't know,, I mean not really know what's the position i applied few months back? Hmm... sucks! I got stucked when they asked me about COMMITMENT... since they already read all about myself in my resume... as photographer... because... currently.. i'm kinda have BIG THING for my L. A. D. E... huhuhu... but, we had good chat... conversation... the MAIN thing... we are being HONEST... I mean.. I couldn't help it when they asked me.. "Are you able to work on Saturday/Sunday if YOU are also have your OWN SHOOTS?"... And I almost... can't REPLY in exact words... dangggg... seriously.. it's good being HONEST.. but still... when you have to deal with COMMITMENT... i guess... big KANTOIII there! wohooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads