Ma ~ Time

Monday, April 19, 2010

MonDay... and everything is EARLY...

Woke up at 6am... gettin ready... out from house around 6.45am... arrived at Uptown around 7.45am... then had breakfast... the time still 8.15am... dangggg... I am early... around 8.45am.. naik tgkt 9... msk off... my boss already in meeting... what time she came to the off? huhuhu... i wait roughly around 15 minutes later... man, it's so bored... when u got nothing to do...n i did went to her room... to notify her that i am here... she asked me to wait few moments... i wait n wait... until 11.30am... she out of her room... limpas desk aku... and look at me, "Oh shoots, i forgot ur job... i think u need to browse the file back for another check up n clean up. I'll get back to you after i finish another meeting, sorry dear" & she's in the meeting room again...

After lunch... i think 1.30pm, she came... sat down next to me... & showing me about the REAL LIVE SYSTEM been using by Michelin for all the updates data...wowwwwwwwwww... no wonder she wait for the right time to see me... because the IT guy is not around & she the Regional Manager? man.. she's really2 down to earth.. I mean.. she's not like other big boss... who just know how to arah2 org... bg keje... not simply like dat...n because the IT guy still not download the SYSTEM into the TEMP PC... I couldn't do anything for today... and guess what, my boss asked my TIME SHEET FORM... she signed it (from 9am - 6pm) & said sorry to me like millions time, "I think u can go home now, coz there's nothing you can do if the SYSTEM still not up yet at ur PC..."

And I was like, "Are you sure? I mean.. would it gonna be an issue?"

And she said, "I'm the boss here, why is that gonna be an issue coz i am the one who supervising u"

Huhuhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads