Ma ~ Time

Friday, April 2, 2010

Sunggoh LETIH

This is actually suppose to be YESTERDAY nyer report...
He he he...
Ye arrr... memandangkan den xde BF...
I report la kat BLOG... kan kan kan?
Ha ha ha.... damsels!

Yesterday.. I went for another interview...
At 1st... it's for just a simple job.. but when the recruiter saw my resume...
He said... I'm more suitable for this one job that a company looking for Content Editor... for the upcoming World Cup...
And I was like.. okay, why not rite?
Hopefully there's something for me...
Insya allah... amin ;)

Then, went back...
I'm helping my sister to move out...
Angkot barang2 sket2... bersama 3 org AJ's army...

After that... I went home to my crib...
Later at 8.30pm out to accompany my friend to check out her new crib...
Settled... we grab dinner & discussing about her new crib...

Done with eat & things... gone home...

Since I had so many activties... I'm kinda tired...
Baru je nak layan American Idol... celik2 mata... da habis siaran...
Ha ha ha.. demmm.. I am TIREDDD.. Huhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads