Ma ~ Time

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How PATHETIC, How LAME

I think last 2 days, I received a call from a friend...
Well,
Basically... we talk about what happened surrounds us,
What's new, what's happenin...
And it happened that, I did asked her about what's her plan since she's been not working for 3 months...
And she kept saying, wanna rest, hang out, chill...
She did apply as teacher & just need to wait for the call
And again, I asked her... don't you try to find work thru the websites...
And she replied, "biarlah... xpuas lah nak rehat... lgpun xde benda pun nak rush"
Whoaaa... I am stunned with her answer...
Hmm..
Yeah it's true... she's still young... still don't have any responsible or anything that need to be pay or settle...
How lucky she is...
But still... don't you have any dreams to achieve..
I mean something that your really want in your life...

But bising klu dpt posting ke negeri² yg tak sepatutnya such as Sabah/Sarawak... or other states except Kelantan (her kampung) or KL

Hu hu hu...

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads