Ma ~ Time

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Family Gath...

"Hey... r u free this coming Sunday?"

Oh... what's up?

"I've got family gath this coming Sunday... if u free, would like u to come & join.."

Ha... oh... where is it?

"Shah Alam... do u know Glenmarie?"

Oh... Glenmarie... Sunday? Hmm... not to sure... family gath for what?

"Nah, just to hang around... are u free?"

And I was stutter & starts to wonder, "is he really want me to meet his family?"

Family gath apa ni?

And he starts to explain with muka malu² kambeng...

"Heh... CNI is organizing family gath... care to join?"

And I was like... ooo CNI! family gath! So, ramai la "NEW MEMBER" will come eh?

And I gave him a glance and walk away ;p


p/s: ingat ajak dating... hahaha! Demmm it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads