Ma ~ Time

Friday, June 11, 2010

The Karate Kid 2010 Movie


Had a chance to watch "The Karate Kid" yesterday wit Ms Siti...
And as usual... at e@curve a.k.a cineleisure...
Had dinner & the movie start at 9.35pm
Wuuuuuuuu... AWESOME!
But I think, the movie should be known as "The Kung Fu Kid" instead of "The Karate Kid"
Lagipun... dlm ending credits blh mention... diadaptasi dari "Karate Kid"...
Yaperdaaa....
By the way, I really hate the character "Cheng"... yg kaki buli, samseng in this movie...
Sunggoh kejam! hahaha... sian anak Will Smith, Jaden kena labiiiii bagai nak rak... dah ler kughussss kedingggkingggg....
I did realized that, the kid who played as "Cheng"... I think he is the kid who used to act with Jet Li, Jackie Chan when he was young... in kung fu, shaolin movies... anyone knows about this kid?
Hu hu hu...
I did browse in IMDB... but nuthing much I can get from it... about this kid...
Anyway... it's AWESOME! COOL movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads