Ma ~ Time

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Inception

Had a chance to watch "Inception"... by myself again... hahaha... pathetic, rite?
Nahhh... I'll be FINE... taking care of myself... lately...

As usual... Cineleisure a.k.a e@curve da place I always go... to watch movies...
As early as it can be... My Sunday begins at Cineleisure by buying the tix (movie start at 11.10am)
Had my breakfast wit McD...
Smbl telinga & mata melihat persiapan Grand Finale "Anakku" yg berlangsung di ruang legar mall itu sendiri...

Inception...
Starring by Leonardo DiCaprio (Cobb), Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Arthur), Ken Watanabe (Saito), Ellen Page (Ariadne)...

Definition: The beginning of something ~ Permulaan (but in the film, pengasasan)

From the trailer... I can predict that this movie could be the sumthin' for Leonardo for his come back since so much movie that been starred by him (since last year & early this year)... brings nuthing...

Yup... indeed... Inception really is totally AWESOME...
Although, at some point... u just wish the movie (or perhaps, DREAMS) just end FAST....

At first when I step into the cinema... I'm tryin to avoid the feeling that this movie could be like... hard to understand (since my friend been watching it almost 3 times, 1st time - she can't understand... 2nd time - she enjoyed it)...

But when u get concept of.. dream... into a dream... into the dream (3 layers... fuhhh)...
It's just makes u wanna all the complications... just end it A.S.A.P...
Just imagine... when the van hits the penghadang jalan before ia terjunam ke dalam sungai...
They are in a dream... into a dream.... and another dream...

Hu hu hu...

All I know... u guys should watch "Inception"

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads