Ma ~ Time

Thursday, August 19, 2010

HELP!!!! Help me RECOVERY! Help me RETRIEVE it back!!!

It's been 1 week since my PC back for GOOD...
And ever since that, I've been trying to get back my ONE & only album that I've been pending almost 1 month (this week is the 4th week)...
And my mom been asking for her album...!!!
Huwaaa...!!!

My friend help me to install this software, Active @ UNDELETE 7
And this software did help me to get back all the PICTURES that I already BURNED...
Haihhhh...

And since Monday until yesterday (Wednesday)...
Almost THREE RECOVERY SOFTWARE been downloaded...

FULL VERSION

1) PC Inspector Smart Recovery...
only detect pics in the memory card

2) MjM Free Photo Recovery

managed to detect almost FULL PICTURE from the last event i shoot... and guess what 4 album since early this year (FULL PICTURE, ok!!!)
but SADLY, DID NOT detect the PICTURES from the ALBUM I WANT IT!!!!
Huwaaa...

TRIAL VERSION

1) Memory Card Data Recovery...

useless!!!

Is there anyone KNOW or HAVE software or WAY for me to get my ALBUM!!!
Please! Please! Please HELP ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads