Ma ~ Time

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tired... I wish I have time for myself

It's been 2 days... I've been working at 2 places...
Man... I am TIRED...
Wake up as early 5 am...
By 7.30 am... I already at AFC's office...
Then, later at 12.30pm... out from Bukit Jalil...
Heads to Uptown, Damansara...
Contineu working at Unisys from 1.30pm until 8.00pm (supposedly)
But then again...
It's been 2 days finished work at 8.45pm.. due to sooo many ques for data entry...
The most challenging data entry work I ever been had...
If you think you are the most super fast typist...
I think you should try to work at Unisys...
Then.. i think you would think TWICE or might MORE...
Huhuhu...
Arrived at home around 9.00pm
I am super HUNGRY... but definitely super more TIRED + EXHAUSTED


copyright CORBIS
Adeh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads