Ma ~ Time

Monday, August 2, 2010

V... I hate YOU, Virus! Arghhhh!!!

My Sunday begins with.. I burned albums into DVDs...
Trying to clear up some strorage for my D-drive...
So that, I can start editing 3 albums...
Half way... almost everything that I plan success...
I managed to burn my sis's album for the cukur jambul...
I managed to burn album for Ezli's compilation photos...
I managed to burn for previous² album that quite some time in my D-drive...
Settled...

Then, when I start to edit for PERKIM - ASDAT (event anak² yatim) album...
At the same time.. I go online...
Trying to look for "Avatar" wallpaper...
Without noticing & realizing that I've been click on one of the pop up...
And suddenly it install.. i don't know what is it...
And my pc... pop up a WARNING... saying that there's MF VIRUS already corrupted my window's file!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
TIDAKKKKKKKKKKK!!!
Huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

My AntiVirus - AVG been disable!
I try to uninstall it thru my panel setting - add & remove software... CAN NOT!!
The pop up kept popping so many WARNING!!!

NO! NO! NO!!!

I pluged off my henpon (as my modem)
I shut down my pc...

Quickly try to make calls to lot of friends... who knew bout IT.. bout Virus... bout formatting...
And at last... I go to Berjaya Times Square... the place I bought my pc 2 years back (dah 2 thn rupanya pc aku... huhuhu)
At first... the repairman said... it can be format without touching on my D-drive...
15 minutes later, the repairman said...
My D-drive also got the MF Virus!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

And for da solutions... he suggests... FORMAT both... definitely an easy job...
But since I need the folder that contain album for "PERKIM - ASDAT"...
He suggest me to do the recovery dat's worth RM300!!!
Whut?!!!! Oh come on!!!
With RM300... he promise... everything go back as usual... everything in C & D drive is safe!!!
Huwaaaaaaa...


copyright Corbis

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads