Ma ~ Time

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

thoughts of da day

When there's nothing much to say...
When there's nothing to argue about...
And you know the REAL DEAL...
And the HATERS keep RISING...
In such way... I... may not the BEST STORY TELLER...
But... I DOUBT YOU can be the BEST WRITER...
Without any extra SPICES or INGREDIENTS...
Only the TRUE... and definitely the only TRUTH... STRAIGHT FORWARD storyline...
If only CURSE... and RANT is da best thing you can OFFER me...
Why DIDN'T YOU COME FORWARD... DIRECT to ME?

After all... even I'm dealing with da CRUCIAL condition...
I try to DISCUSS in GOOD WAY...
But where were YOU to settle the PROBLEM?

And now... YOU try to DUMP all the MATTERS to me?

Thank you...

And even... the READER... FRIEND who's reading this...
Please... and please... TELL THE EXACT WORD to da PERSON...
I don't mind if there's any STALKER.. INFORMER... or what so ever...
But PLEASE... GROW UP and FACE THE FACT...

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads