Ma ~ Time

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Things happened for a reason...

You'll never know...
What's going to happen in the next few seconds, minutes, hours...
And for some reasons...
Things happened... and sometimes... it doesn't turn out the way we want it...

There's always a reason...
Whether.. it is the BAD way... or the GOOD way...
Whether.. YOU gonna LIKE it or NOT...

But then again...
As for me...
I always looked.. 2 ways...
Whether it TURN OUT GOOD... or it is BAD...
And especially... the BAD one...

Usually.. it is hard for me to point.. the BAD things... to others...
Blaming... Cursing... for no reasons...
That's just so not me...

I always asked myself...
What did I do wrong this time...
Why am I didn't think of it...
I should avoid it..
I should knew it...
I should realized it...

But then again... if it's already happened...
I will look as in TWO ways...

For me... things do happened for so many reasons...
It's just that...
The way we handle it...
The way we take it for what we wanna it to be...

Orang kata... menangis air mata darah sekalipun... kalau benda dah nak jadi... tetap nak jadi...
Tapi... bukan bermakna kita berhenti di situ...
Kita jadikan ia TELADAN...
Kalau kita sendiri yang tak nak MENGUBAH keadaan kita yang sentiasa TERCATUK di tempat yang sama...
Memang tak ke mana lah kita ni...
Takkan masa ni... kita tetap nak SALAH kan mak ayah kita jugak, kan?

Berusia... atau muda sangat... pada aku... itu bukan UKURAN dalam setiap kejadian...
MATANG pun... kalau tak mampu berfikir mana LOGIK... mana RELEVAN...
Tak guna jugak...
Belajar tinggi mana pun... BODOH tetap bertingkat²...

Aku tak cakap aku PANDAI... SEMPURNA...
Aku juga sedia DITEGUR... DIPERBETUL... DITUNJUK AJAR...

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads