Ma ~ Time

Friday, November 26, 2010

Disambung lagi... alhamdulillah ;)

Syukur alhamdulillah...
Jodoh ku dgn AFC...
Kontrak disambung lagi...
Thou...I'm hoping for something "FIRM"...

Well... yeah...
It's been... almost 6 month...
As part timer... with FLEXIBLE hours...
I'm glad... syukur...

Thou working here... kinda like... lone ranger...
But, guess what... others... actually realized that I AM here...
Kiranya, WUJUD...
Coz... everytime I go somewhere in da building... stumble into 1 staff and to another staff...
They will say hi to you... talk to you...
Which is good... and sumtimes... it's just amazed...
But, it's actually... thanks to my previous supervisor, Mr Galvin (Website's dept)
Coz of him... I've been introduced to the seniors staff, those with higher rank...
And sometimes... my current supervisor or others in my current dept (information).. amazed and wonderin... how in da world Jamy being able to chat, laugh with 'em...

As for example, today... 2-3 org seniors dok menyapa aku...
"hey, u still here! R u still temp or permanent?"
"hey, quite sometimes didn't see u up here"
da obvious one...
"When u will starts new semester?"... and I was like, ha? whut?
U still studying, rite?

Ha ha ha...

Well... all in all... I'm just glad, happy... relief.. wit my life at AFC's

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads