Ma ~ Time

Monday, December 20, 2010

Being I, Being Me, Being Myself... from d ol' blog

Here’s the thought,

Watchin’ every single thing that happen & I couldn’t do nothin’,
Watchin’ every single lies that I know it shouldn’t happen,
What am I suppose to do?
Why should I be the ONE watchin’ people livin’ in a LIE?
Dat ain’t RITE…
Dis ain’t TRUE…

FACTS of LIFE dat does occured at least… deep within dis HEART dat already HURTS…
Being DUMPED,
Being ALONE,
Being LEFT BEHIND,
Being IGNORED,

Should I SHUTS all these TEARS & just let all the TRAGEDIES written in every minute WORLD’s history,
In d end,
Being BLAMED for all it matter
I wish…
it could DISAPPEAR without me knowing it at all,
I wish…
it could NEVER HAPPEN without me be part of all the LIES,

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads