Ma ~ Time

Sunday, January 2, 2011

da curtain's fall... and it's TWO-O-ELEVEN

2010 - full of so many memorable things, events that really TAUGHT me... what's the meaning of REAL LIFE...

On FEBRUARY...
I'm officially risking myself by doing FULL TIME FREELANCE...
Alhamdulillah... it does have ups n downs... and I'm still here...

I won't say... I REGRET it...
But... if I stay or contineu as what I'm working previously...
I wouldn't know what I'm gonna MISS OUT...
Things happened for a reason...
Whether you ready to ACCEPT it.. CHALLENGE it... EXPERIENCE it...

I won't say... I'm doing all good for almost 10 months in 2010...
I meet NEW FRIENDS...
Few FRIENDS walk out... and LEAVING me...

I've done GOOD...
I may HURTS so many PEOPLE...
I make 'em HATE me...
And most of 'em... still STAY with me... SYUKUR!

Well.. that's all about 2010...
I will never FORGET... what's already happened...
LESSON needed to be learn...
And I HOPE... I'm not gonna make the same ol mistake again... Insya Allah...

And here we are... the PRESENT... the CURRENT...
And it's already 2 January 2011...

HOPES + DREAMS... it's all in my WISH list for TWO-O-ELEVEN...
Let's make it REAL...
Insya Allah...

I wish all of YOU...
A very HAPPY TWO~O~ELEVEN...

Welcome 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads