Ma ~ Time

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Those days... STARZ™


 Well.. had a break to google up somethin at the office...
Didn't know what to google at first...
So, I'm just like... randomly type in the search box: STARZ



And the results... whooo!!!
Amazed!



So, I decided to choose... wikipedia...
     - heh, don't play² ar.. STARZ™ in da wikipedia, ok!

And I was like... whoaaa... never thought... Starz will be in the list... in da wikipedia...
Not bad at all...

     - oh... here's the link --> STARZ™ Wikipedia

Then, later on... after got back from work...
I decide to open my stuff of STARZ™...
Damnnn... it's all still there.. in the box... in good condition!!!



I've been browsing... every single issues till.. the last issue before I leave...
Man!!! I MISS those days... I MISS 'em soooooooo much!!!

I MISS every one.. every single person that I've been working with...

How I wish.. that, STARZ™ is back in industry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads