Ma ~ Time

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

...treneng with FC Blonde... a glimpse of Afjaaa...

Morning at work... da usual... but without the appearance of my supervisor - who went for Qatar for a week... she'll be back next week...

So, since Friday... there are 4 new staff & plus another 1 - who came in the morning...
And piles of work been divided & given to them...
Need to teach them how to register.. what to do before proceeding... what's the criteria and etc etc etc...

Right after work... went back home... I saw Aisa's slippers...
And I said, "Uiks... bebdk ni dtg hari Isnin?"
Then... when I opened up da door... I saw only Aisa... she's still sleeping with Izhar & Izwan...
Asked my mom, "Kak Ema datang ke?"
And my mom replied, "Ha'ah... ada urusan... da kuar dgn abah dgn bebudak"
Oh sunggoh xsabar menunggu kelibat si afjaaa...

Then... solat Asar... had my shower & while waiting for maghrib...
Abah, Kak Ema and the kids... are back!
Yehawwww...
Sempatlah gomol semahu²nya...
She's getting susutttt... dangggg...
No more bam bam... isk isk isk...
Da peha.. still berlepat²... hahaha!
I guess dat's really in our genes... peha drumstik!
Wakakakka...

Azan maghrib kedengaran... and I quickly performed my solat...
And zuuuupppp... out of the house...
I need to be at Sports Planet Kota Damansara before 8.30pm..
Huwaaaaaa... kejapnya jumpa si Afjaaa...
Cik Mie gonna miss you more than ever...

Well... as usual... arrived at SPKD around 8.15pm...
One of the member ngam² sama sampai dgn aku... heh!
Nasib ada kawan...
Later on... the manager, Hafiz.. arrived, followed by da coach, Aidil with his wife & daughter...

Starts our training at 9pm...
This time around... it starts with had our own stretching...
Contineud with the routines of skills... with the kon obviously...
And we end up our training with playing futsal.. joined by da coach n da manager...
Each team catching up to score goals... mmg sengert n hangert...
Baju aku pun da tak tahan tampung peluh yg menitik non-stop...
And syukur... aku tak terhencut² lagi berjalan kuar selepas treneng... sampai balik uma.. sampai pagi ni...
He he he...
Kalau tidak... tuhan sajalah yang tahu betapa azabnya aku nak naik tangga turun tangga last wix...
Hu hu hu...

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads