Ma ~ Time

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tuesday ~ Selasa

Da usual... woke up early... work... then, back home...
Sadly... it's RAINING later at the evening...
Sighhh... can't do jog... so, I jog in my bed... zzz!
Ha ha ha.. gilooo apooo tido nak dekat maghrib!

Lipat baju, kemas bilik, buang sampah...
Then, later... watch Buletin Utama... and at da same time on my pc...
Need to do somethin'... man!
First phase... need to CLEAR UP my hard disc...
So, managed to do almost "suku" of the amount...
Aihhh...
Then, put a pause... coz it's Ghost Whisperers... hehehe!

Later after that... back in front of monitor...
Do some editing... but still not burning any dvds for those folders of pictures...
And it's already 2am...

Well.. I guess I need to EXPRES myself da nex day...
Ganbatte!!!

3 comments:

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads