Ma ~ Time

Thursday, February 10, 2011

ACL? ACC? Olympics? Am drowned wit piles of registrations... yelpppp...

Wahlauuu...
A record been made!!!
I don't get a chance to open my blog today at AFC's!!!
Whuttt...
Serioussss...!!!

I came early today... 7.30am already in da building...
I realized since yesterday... when I saw 2 stacks of super THICK forms of registration for Asian Champion's League (ACL)...
Ohhh mannn!!!
It is a very nite~mare... huhuhu!!!

And dat's not it...
While were doing for this one team (10 officials + 20 - 30 players... at least)
Came another piles... of forms...
OMG!!!
My desk... full wit registration forms...

Oh... not to forget...
Not every stacks came with complete docs...
So... there's always a PENDINGGGGG reg... arghhhh!!!
I just HATE it!!!

And da annoying parts...
Let say... this person... got no ID or photos or passports...
And u did request for the doc...
Guess what... it's either... u don't get what u need... d other departments kept sending the same thing...
Whuttttttttt...

It's been almost 2 months... since... I got back to AFC's...
We... at the IS's department... caught up with this "Tsunami's Wave" of registrations...
Got sooo... many event waiting on da list

There's ACL... then, Asian Champion's Cup... not forgettin, da pre Olympics 2012... already started...
This is... totally... totally MADDD~nesss!!!


p/s: need to let go an interview dat I should attend on Wednesday...
due to... UNABLE / NOT ALLOWED to take leave... huwaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads