Ma ~ Time

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hari SMIS sedunia... hadoiii!!!

Woke up early..
Sent Ms Fara for her badminton's tournament at Sri Rampai...

And I'm gettin ready for my SMIS session at Kota Damansara wit my seniors...
It's been awhile didn't hang out wit ex-Penumbra's...(an advertising company dat I used to do my practical) & they got their own company (White Space, Green Apple)

9.15am from BTS... and I arrived at Kota Damansara around 9.50am...
Massives jammed as I entered Federal Highway...
Couldn't believe it... coz it's Saturday!!!
Haiyoooo...

2 hours sessions of SMIS wit da seniors... 6 peoples with 2 penonton...
And we end up... having lunch ... updating ourself... bout dis n dat...
Hu hu hu... so much things happen n been revealed...
Well... I guess... dat's da reality of life...
We can't really hear story for 1 side only...
And never judge those people... just because... they are "FRIENDS" among us...

Later on... went back to Sri Rampai Badminton Sports Centre...
Had a chance to play free there...
Before heads to Sports Planet Ampang for another 2 hours session of SMIS!

2 kali tukar baju... 2 kali lencun dengan peloh!
Xhilang 20 kg... aku x tahu ler...
Ha ha ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads