Ma ~ Time

Monday, March 14, 2011

Da blog is... 1 year old, babeh!



Heh.. I just realized... it's been 1 year 9 days... I've been blogging!
Wow... I am amazed...
I've been trying to updates... as much as I can...
Tryin new things... a lot of things...
And the most important... been ages tryin to figure out how to put the AdSense...
Ha ha ha...

Finally... it is ABLE... VISIBLE... on da blog...
Alhamdulillah...
Plus... my NuffNang ads also being great...
Just checked... and already reached more than RM50!
Wahooo...
Syukran jazilan!

Marilah kita sama² klik ads yg ada di blog kita semua...

I tolong klik ads you...
You sudi2 lah klik ads I yer...
Tenkiuuuu so much ;)

2 comments:

  1. oit.. promote Adsense ke.. ini tidak adil hahahah...:P anyway happy anniversary 1yr on ur blog yaaa... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha... thank you.. meh...sama² kita tolong klik² ads yg ada... tarak hal punya... klik je maaa ;)

    ReplyDelete

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads