Ma ~ Time

Thursday, March 10, 2011

here n there...

dis mornin'... went to AFC's office to pick up my last cheque...
called da HR staff 1st, Ms Evon to make sure... she's at d office...
     ye ar.. kang jadik macam hari tu... wat penat je aku datang, orangnya xde...

meet this one senior staff (aler, lupa plak nama beliau) & she said to me, "Aziz datang?"
and I gave her this kind of reaction, "Kak... da 2 minggu kot kontrak saya dgn AFC habes!"
she said, "La ya ke? I tak tahu pun... but mmg I da lama x turun bawah"
and I just replied to her, "Heh!"

We had little chit-chat... and I managed to give her my L.A.D.E's card...

So, settled at AFC...
And I'm off to BhP Seri Petaling to accompany Pn Imah to Damansara...
Had lunch & I'm back at home to contineu 2 albumkus!
Hu hu hu...

p/s:

Syukur Alhamdulillah... my AdsSense is working out so well...
Hopefully... it's gonna be awesome...
Bismillah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads