Ma ~ Time

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Photoshoot with models...










Been invited by a friend that I've been knowing for quite some times (almost 3 years) thru FB...
At first... been asked to join the photo shoot...
And I thought... "Oh, great... at least gained experience (since I just shoots weddings)... plus blh mingling around...
Later at nite before the day we shoot... Azlin sms me... said... wanting me to handle the job...
And I was like... wahlauuu.. mampos aku...

So, for the 1st location... we plan to shoot at Central Market...
It's been AGES... I haven't go to CM, yo!
Seriusssss... laen!
But the progress... managed to snap few pictures... before we heads to Sentul West...
Dengan harapan... blh shoot d banguna lama/tinggalan...
Baru nak settings... da kena HALAU!

Hadoiii!!! Hangen btol!

Maka... kami pun menyambung agenda ke taman di dalam... berdekatan dgn KL Pac
Dekat 2 jam la gak kitorg shoots...
Tetiba pak guard datang... HALAU...
Padahal, pak guard sendiri ckp... klu yg dkt dgn KL Pac tu... blh kasi LEPAS!

P/S:- Saya harus ber TERIMA QASEH kepada Cik Azlin, Cik Qaseh, Cik Farah Wong, Cik Fara kerana menjayakan photo shoot... ;)

3 comments:

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads