Ma ~ Time

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Xtina... you really... BURLESQUE!



First of all... I got to THANK YOU to Ms FD...

Burlesque... totally WOW~ed me watchin' Chritina Aguilera as Ali (Ali Rose). No doubt on her vocal!
But her acting... WOW!
It's definitely beyond d expectation compared to Britney's first acting! Heh!


Watchin Burlesque... definitely like watchin REAL ~ LIVE concert of Christina Aguilera!
I've been amazed by da VOCAL... da PERFORMANCE!
I mean... dats REALLY... REALLY.... big WOW!!!
I... even CLAPPED every time she finished singing!



Besides Xtina... Cher also part of this movie... and not forgettin, Dr Steamy from Gray Anatomy's, Mr Eric Dane...



Well, watchin Burlesque... kinda likely... reminded me of "Coyote Ugly"...
But, with Xtina... it's totally blew me off to da top!
I am so... gonna lookin for Burlesque Soundtrack!

BOTH THUMBS UP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads