Ma ~ Time

Sunday, June 5, 2011

between REALITY & TV SERIES

Perhaps... it is sumthin'... that happen in our daily life... 
In fact, not just some random coincidence that could / would happen...

We can't really run from it... 
Yet, we definitely can LEARN from it...

As much I would luv to watch certain TV SERIES dat I've been following since I got da chance of translate it...
  • Brothers & Sisters
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Criminal Minds
  • Private Practice
Definitely... gave me sum inputs into a larger scale of DEFINITION in my REAL LIFE...
Life dat I've been dealing... since I've made my mind... my decision... 
Thou I wish I could turn back time... & hoping I don't have the GRUDGE & feel da pain dat I've been SUFFERING for all dat been said & done

As much as I want it to point it back to those people...
But think again... perhaps I'm da one who made that things happens...
Or perhaps... I feel bad & guilty for not being able to point it (at all) to THEM...

It's just SAD... or perhaps da rite word, PATHETIC...
All alone... by yourself...
With HOPES & DREAMS... 
Dat it could / would be SUMONE... will be there for YOU... always gonna be there for YOU
And da FACT... it's goin to be...just A HOPE... just a DREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads