Ma ~ Time

Friday, August 12, 2011

...doin da KEJE BODO!

How would YOU FEEL or perhaps what would YOU DO/ACT when... you busy... enjoying what you're doin... your task... your work.. your job routine... and out of nowhere came your boss and said, 

"Dis is what we call KEJE BODO" 

or da best phrase, 

"Remember when your mom/dad told you to study well & get good results & you won't do these kind of KEJE BODO... they LIED!

I mean seriously... in a common sense... without these descent kind of work... da data entry, da scanning, da cropping, da editing... were put in all together... you won't be able to build / create systems... files.. documents...

I thought... I'm da one would FELT OFFENDED wit what been said in QUITE LOUD TONES...
Came my colleague... try to comfort.. try to calm da situation...
Later...
Came these 4 new part timers (yg sama KULIT dgn bos aku)...and said, "why she said like dat? like we didn't study hard. I mean come on, I went to college/uni... this is my part time job... plus, this is not like any KEJE BODO. Without us, she also can not do anything to settle her work.

See.. even these kids... whose just finish SPM/STPM... knows how it feels... 

Bear in my mind... there's always a way for you to make FUN of sumthing... or to JOKE about...
In this particular situation... it's not about just WORK or RACE...
It's how you THINK, TALK & USE YOU HEAD (BRAIN)!!!

And... I'm DONE with IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads