Ma ~ Time

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

...so much for MY HAPPY ENDING

I am a fan of Avril Lavigne... been to her concert's... back in few years back...
And for me... da lyrics in every her single songs she have... does gave some impact...
Perhaps... it does happen in our daily life... I mean... my life...

So, what happen is... while doin my work today...
with headphones n mp3's... listening to Fly Fm...
dis song, "My Happy Ending" aired...

I don't know why... but it seems da LYRICS kinda like... kept very CLEAR in my head...
And it kept making me to think... bugging me... with what had happen...

"We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it"
And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending"

It is... when I thought... all the thoughts... with HOPES & DREAMS

"All the things you hide from me
All the shit that you do
All the stuff that you do" 

"It's nice to know that you were there
Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one
It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watching as I fall
And letting me know we were done"

I still remember... with all da BLAME, CURSES & HATRED dat YOU put ON ME
But end up... I'm da ONE... watchin YOU doin it LIVE in front of me...
Yeah... it is so much for my HAPPY ENDING!
Thanks to YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads