Ma ~ Time

Monday, August 22, 2011

...wonderin wHy again n again...

...again
watchin' everything dat been showed... and seen...
and I'm left wondered... again n again...
wHy...?
wHy do I need to see all these?
wHy do I need to witness almost everything that really IRRATE me?
sumthin dat ANNOYED me?
sumthin dat HURTS me without I'm holding any GRUDGE on 'em?

Or...
was it... just ME?
Or...
was it... coz of ME?
But... wHy?

I'm not da ONE... who LEFT YOU...
I'm not da ONE... who WALKED AWAY... TURN AROUND and PUT ALL da BLAMES

So...
wHy am I kept seeing... what am I NOT suppose to SEE / WATCH / READ?

wHy?
wHy me?

1 comment:

  1. the answer.. pls remove her/him from the list... dat's all...
    hati tak sakit..
    idak ler berprasangka lagi kan..
    pendapat jek..
    org tak kan berubah bukan dengan kehendaknya..

    ReplyDelete

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads