Ma ~ Time

Friday, December 30, 2011

Pump It Up... Pax On da making... (serius eh?!! Pfbttt...)



Heh... Yup... I MISS my PAX...!!!
Ha ha ha...
It's not really or likely a NEW YEAR thingy...
But... I do MISS my LINES (at least... hahaha!!!)

Still remember back in college days...
Asal ada masa luang... sit up, pumping & star jumps - are in da daily routines...
Wit a whole lot sports activities... my BELOVED PAX easily build up...
Hu hu hu...

And when I finished study & went back at home (in KL)... da PAX slowly gone...
Ha ha ha...

ps:- I still remember my ousmate, BobMari met me in KL, "Jamy....!!! Ko dah ada PERUT!!! What happen?!!"
Dangggggg...!!!

Only left... and obviously... always there... 1 PAX of lepat berlepattt-lepattt...
(oh don't pogettt.. those 'original' 2 pax up there at ur chest, Jamy)...
Ha ha ha... (darnnnn it!)

So, since AFC on holidays (almost 3 wix)...
I only managed to go for jogg likely 3 - 4 times... (pfbttt...!!!)
Besides futsal training (and frenly)...
I try my best to full-fill my times to do da "PAX making"... (not forgetting... finishing tons of albums)
Ikot rajin gak... hahaha!
But alhamdulillah... within 3 days.. U are actually can SEE & FEEL da different...

My Idol for PAX definitely is Ms Janet Jackson... woottttt wooottt...
Totally adores da PAX.... wheoowww...



Nex up definitely Melanie C (Mel C, Sporty Spice)
Luv her fine body... (but not too skinny like her, thou... heh!)
ps: she's getting more beautiful these days since gave birth to a daughter... huhuhu!



Oh well...
Cakap banyak tak guna...
Don't you just sit there... SIT UP... and PUMP IT UP...
Hehehe....

Pax! Abs! Pax! Abs!

ps:- but not TOO BULKY lerrr... like body builder... takotttt makkk...
hahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads