Ma ~ Time

Friday, March 16, 2012

Dey do KEEP TRACK on YOU...

Heh... you'll never thought that... certain peeps do KEEP TRACK on YOU...
Thou, it's just some random updates...
The best part, they gave RESPONDS & CYNICAL comments... spontaneously & unexpectedly...
Wow... I'm IMPRESSED!

Well, at least I'm NOT DENYING...
And at least... I do KNOW.. THAT IS MY PAGE... rite?
(Yeah.... I know... it is belongs to the ORIGINAL CREATOR & INVENTOR, d'uh!!!)

Nahhh... I don't need CROWD... or FOLLOWER... or LIKE for every single UPDATES...
Coz... I'm just being ME...
Don't LIKE ME?
Just tick on UNSUBSCRIBED... settle, rite?!!

I don't need any HUSH HUSH HUSH... or da whole bunch CHEERLEADERS... d'uh!
Kau ingat ni zaman budak²? zaman sekolah?
Nak kumpul CLAN.... kumpul GENG... riuh sekampung kalah angsa b'telur EMAS?!!
Pleaseeee lah...




No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads