Ma ~ Time

Friday, June 22, 2012

For some reasons... and da reason wHy

These days... I don't expect people around me to be there like those days...
The idea of having someone who will always be there for you even as the CLOSEST FRIEND... probably just another DREAM that could never be full-fill...
Or maybe it is a KARMA... what goes around comes back around...
Due to certain things that been wrongly done...
A lesson that need to be learn in the hardest way... that I could never imagine...
But I'm not the kind of person... who loves to critisize or complaining or do the baddest things to others even I'm the one that need to take casualty and the consequences...
The thought of you used to be there for everyone...
And in the end, when you need them most... NO ONE's there...
Even someone next to you... gonna grab you... for at least, give some advise..
The voice that been longing to say the rite words just for you only for you...
Or perhaps, it's due to how I react? respond? reconcile?
Maybe... it's because... I always put BORDERS? WALLS? to everyone that I know...
Coz da broken hearted for a good & great FRIENDSHIP... it's just IMPOSSIBLE to be exist in this life

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads