Ma ~ Time

Friday, July 20, 2012

Met THOSE peeps related...

Last Friday.... able to meet my own cousin's...!!!
Ar ar ar...
Honestly, thou I do follow her tweets acc...
But, then again... I didn't know dat she will b playin badminton on dat nite...
(sah² la aku bukan ngadap tweets or dpt hapdets or whatsoeverrrr uber thingy... d'uh!)
Coz if I know bout it... I will try to avoid it...
Well... u know... elok² jadik sesi bersukan kuarkan peloh...
Alih² jdk sesi sukan kuarkan kamera & b'gambar...
Huuu.... haruuuu!

It was FUN... thou da fanatic fans yg dtg kinda like... well you know!
(I hope you understand, I'm not tryin to...)
And I'm luckily e'nuff... coz managed to beat my own cousin's in 2 sets of badminton secara beregu...
Heh... thanx to my own friend, Fara!

Then, later on... we hang out & chill at mamak's near by...
Almost 2 long rows just only for us...
Join da crowd of FANS whose been giving tremendously supports to my own cousins...
I just have to admit... it's totally WOW-ed me...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Last Tuesday... went for lunch wit my colleagues & guess what, I met long-time friend since school's day...
A FRIEND dat actually sacked & dumped me...
I think almost 5 - 7 years ago...
I still remember the last call that we had, "Tak ada KAWAN mcm ko lagi bagus la!"
And, she's actually been trying to avoid me when saw me at our school's friend wedds...
I did try to shake hands wit her... & been rejected wit madly face... huuu!
So... back to the story where I had lunch...
Me & colleagues went to Murni, Bukit Jalil...
While waiting for our food... jalan 1 org femfuan ke arah aku...
Thougt dat... she just passing by...
Sekali, pap! Dia tepuk bahu aku & say, "Oiii... xkenal aku ke?"
And I was like, "Eh... Arli!" & heh...
It's awkward... I mean kamonnn... thou it's been years... I think, I do shocked & all those days dat already happened...
We chit chat a bit... n I did introduce her to my colleagues... yadaaa yadaaa... & she went to her friend's table....
And I'm still t'pinga² & try to sengih....





No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads