Ma ~ Time

Saturday, September 1, 2012

hectic... tired.... packed up wix! aaa...

feuhhhh....
never thought that 3 days off starting from 1st raya dat falls on Sunday until da another Sunday... gonna make my world upside down when I came in to office on Monday!
Starts wit bundles of AFCs e-mails... da preparation shipment for job in Tehran, planning this & that... I never thought that I can't get a glimpse.. I mean at least... just to browse online newspaper! pathetic, rite? goshhh... I wish I could find a minute... just to relax myself.... until I caught up wit heavy head-ache... sampai tangkap urat belakang kepala.... betul² sebelah kiri otak aku! it's been awhile i didn't get that kind of attact...! terduduk kejap... thou, i'm kinda stressed lookin at my desk.. full of S.A.Ds papers & ADs cards... rasa nak tolak je semua tu jatuh bawah meja...
I took a breathe... try to walk... tarik nafas... enjoyin the green outside thru a big mirrors of AFCs... man! the kick for the pain totally insane! later, i walk to meds dept... asked from Dr Roshen for panadol / paracetamol... he gave me a pills looks like painkiller... but not as heavy as painkiller... but a bit stronger than panadol...
The pain is fadin... so does my eyes... keeps smaller... heh! I think... I'm on high! hehehe... but still doin work.. a bit slower... but still keep in phase!
At 5.30pm... clocked out... join da guys to play futsal wit kak zeeha...
hohoho... totaly can't keep up wit da guys... i think it's due to a month of puasa... kejap2 tukar... semputttt weiii!
Balik uma around 7.15pm... mandi, solat... trus lelappp... I bet Dr Roshen's pills - drugs me! agagaga!
I woke up around 12am... but contineu sleep.. until da nex mornin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads