Ma ~ Time

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

...sigh!

I've been longing to type so many things in this blog... but I just couldn't get the right time to pour it all... I miss writing good stuff... feels good stuff... sumthin dats really sincere... deep within my heart...

A lot have been goin on and on...
A lot of changes I've been witness..

A whole lot of stories... situations... conditions...
I just don't know where to start...

Losing FRIENDS... Seeing OLD FRIENDS...
Meet & Greet... it's just happen...
All day... everyday... every single minutes....

Losing my ground... I DID look around...
Everything just not da same...
I miss those feelings... feelings where I belongs to...
Know where I have to TURN to...
And I don't EXPECT the RETURNS out of it...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads