Ma ~ Time

Friday, November 9, 2012

...MESSED up!

I don't get YOU...
I don't know what exactly YOU want from me...
and wHy is it even MATTERS if I don't really talk to YOU or even TREAT YOU rite...

At times... I just thought... We just DONE with it...
But... YOU kept makin me WONDER... all over again...
What is it... YOU want from me?

I have to admit... That time... I wasn't into YOU...
Until YOU knocked me... and I starts to WONDER...
Was it for REAL? Or is it just another DRAMA QUEEN?

D arguments never stops...
Almost all da times... ups and down...
But, most of it... slopped & dropped...

YOU keep givin hints...
Or is it me...who just misread da signs?
YOU kept buggin and messin around...
But your body language... your eyes... just SUMS it all...

Don't know what should I do...
Don't know where should I go...
All I want is... to put away all these sorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads