Ma ~ Time

Monday, February 18, 2013

RESPECT... it's all I'm askin...

RESPECT....
I bet YOU... do know what I'm talking about...
Getting to know someone is good...
But it's NOT COOL when you try to make it OBVIOUS by getting CLOSE the person in a way of... PUSHING people to ACCEPT YOU....
Come on... are you TOO DESPERATE to have someone in YOUR LIFE?
To kill your so-called LONELINESS?
Oh please... it's so FREAKIN' FUDGING PATHETIC just to see you bumps into da conversation... I mean... every single CONVERSATION.... I mean... FOR REAL?
Or is it because... YOU ARE NO MORE the most wanted person that always gets the ATTENTIONS?!!
CRAPPP....!!!

And most IMPORTANT... if someone is TAKEN...
PLEASE.... RESPECT!
I bet there are whole lots CRAZY PEEPS out there that luv to entertain YOU...!

And as for the other PARTY... come on, GROW UP!
How long you gonna PITY for that kind of person?
and how long you goin to PRETEND that everything is TOO COOL for YOU?
I bet YOU also need to work things out too, rite?

I'm not trying to be sum guudy² to someone's that really an OUTSIDER...
I do know... I just got to know YOU...
But PLEASE... don't do some DUMB / STOOPS moves...
As if... I am in da list of your FRIEND...
So, think bout it... do WISE UP your MIND...
Choose WISE... think WISE.... aite!


No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads