Ma ~ Time

Monday, December 2, 2013

Running... is a thangggg for me...!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t & a very good morning...
It's really been very longggg time I didn't updates my beloved blog...
Ever since I found it very difficult to log in at the office & also, my pc (yes, my pc need to be format for... ermm, i think this is da 4th times, sigh!!!)



Hmm...
Where to start... I guess, I don't need to explain yet bout me quit from my futsal's team.
Maybe another post might help to clear things out...
And I'm excited to talk bout my new thing in my life now...
Yup, it's bout me join RUNNING!
Never thought that I ever gonna be a runner!
I mean, the last time I join run would be in school days!
Merentas Desa in sports day really my thang ( when I was form 3 & 4, 2 years in a row I won 2nd place & in form 5, no 1)
Man... it's been ages... and I even said to myself... I could never run for 5 km / 10 km / 15 km
But, yeah... I made it! Alhamdulillah

It's all begin when my colleague, Mr Dharmain invite me to join him for a work out in da morning at the office. For me, I do have mission which is I wanna keep up my fitness since I need it to be good / well prepare for futsal.
Thru times ( I mean, months), I've been work out (jogging / trx / gym) and alhamdulillah, I can see results, my fitness is good & yeah, I lost weights ( thou, that's not really my intention coz for me, lost weight definitely gonna comes along ).
I should thanks to Dharmain for all the efforts, hard work & never stop believing.

The first run for me would be the "Reebok's Challenge 18.95 km".

It's a run of 18.95 km with obstacles / challenge.
I never thought I could ever did it & finish it!
I don't put any target, all I want is just to finish it within time.
And Alhamdulillah, 2 hours 49 minutes!



My 2nd run was yesterday for TM "Team Malaysia" Fan Run
It's a 15 km run & I just hope to finish it within 2 hours & syukur, I managed to achieve it.
My time is 1 hour 52 minutes!






No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads