Ma ~ Time

Monday, December 8, 2014

My 1st Half Marathon... n wud b my LAST run for 2014




For those who didn't know what is "HALF MARATHON"... I hope this could help you to understand what is all about...




1 half marathon = 21.097494 kilometers (21 km)



So, before you dissin / messin peeps who dare took da challenge go for HALF MARATHON, I guess you just need to learn RESPECT 'em...

And ask yourself, are YOU willing to do it?!!...
Dun be suck JERK / PRICK and simply MOCK em...
Coz you dont know what dey actly go thru when doin it...

To all those runners who's been participating / involved in this 21 km race thingy... my SALUTES goes to all of YOU ;)


Oh well...
Now... it's my own story...
My very own 1st HALF MARATHON (purely run, no obstacles).. hehehe!
Yesterday to be exact (Sunday - 7 Dec 2014), me & fara joined the PJ Half Marathon 2014.

Subhanallah...
Baru ku tahu makna lari 21km...
SesungguhNya... mengajar diri untuk sentiasa bersedia, positif, memujuk diri untuk teruskan larian...
I didnt put any target for da timing... just that, i thought i wanna beat my time for 10km & 15km.
Huhuhu...



Didn't managed to snap my time for 10km... but it's 1 hour 15 minutes (my 10km in early run dis year at Gombak is 1 hour 10 min) & for 15km is 1 hour 45 min (last year, my time for 15 km - Malaysia Team Fan Run is 1 hour 59 min)

I managed to finish my 21km at 2 hours 39 minutes...
I already gave up at 15km... my legs already starts lari tak keruan...
I starts to walk, jogg, run... walk.. walk... jogg... walk... ya rabbi ya rasul...
Memang gagahkan diri to finish the balance of km... huhu!
But, once i reached at sponging stesen... water stesen... feelin revived, rejuvanted...
And also, saw markers saying that... few more km... i gathered myself... alhamdulillah.. i made it!

Thumbs up to Fara too coz she managed to finish her 10km at 1 hour 20 min!




No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads