Ma ~ Time

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

MONDAY @ work

woke up @ 5.30am...
here n there...
preparing this n that...
by 7am, I already got out from the house & heads to Petaling Jaya...
As i reached federal h/way... to Desa Waterpark...
MASSIVEEEEEEEEEEEEE JAMMMEEDDDD!!!
My goodness! It's only 7.15am!!!
After get through the GERBANG PINTU SELANGOR...
The jammed kinda slow it down as people already go on their own way...
I arrived at my work place very early... 7.30am!
Wahlauuuu...
But guess what.. i need to look out for parking that quite far... from the building
But still consider ok!
By 8.15am.. I'm already at the building... reporting for 1st day...
And then... straight to the work place I've been located to.
All day... i mean from 8.30am - 5.05pm.... settling the job...
Then, going back... i reached house around 6pm...
Wowwww... I've been awake for more than 12 hours...
Cepatnya masa berlalu...
Isnin ku berjalan begitu pantas sekali

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads