Ma ~ Time

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sunggoh mencengkam GWA kelambooo poket ku

Aiyarkkk...
It's been 2 days didn't updates my blog... (eh ya ke?)
Penat + Serabotttt... smpi aku tak larattt melayan... naik menyampah pun ada

On other stuff... I got job at Pusat Bandar Damansara ~ Menara HP...
And those who knows about this "so fudgingggg mahal" place...
Parking tayah cakap la... bapakkk mahal...
Nak nanges je aku kenangkan diri nak keje sini...
I wish I still have my WQY 1072...
Hu hu hu...
On the 1st day... parking RM16.50
from 1pm - 8pm...

And then... this is the 1st time I got job from Adecco (agency)
They didn't really brief me about how this part time job... compare to Crest Force (already got 3 job from them & they definitely good)

So, i thought... the nex day.. i need to come to work... but guess what... once i arrived.. i only see 1 guy that start work same day with (yesterday)... he asked me, "did the agency call you today?" and i was like, "they will call us?" & then he explained.. he overheard that... the agency supposedly to call us when the company need us... and I was like, "Whut?"..

So, quickly i go to the front desk.. ask the staff there...
And he explained the same thing!
Haiyooooooooo... nyesallll nya datang...
Dah la parking mahal.. hari tu pun aku kena byr parking RM4 for less than 2 hours?!!
DEMMM it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads