Ma ~ Time

Monday, July 12, 2010

It's Axel... wehoo...!

Have u heard bout Axel?
Well... I know.. most of us preferred those brands like Adidas (my fav), Nike ( ;p), Puma, Admiral (my fav too), Reebok and etc...
But for me... I've been buying Axel... since 5 years ago...
Quite comfy... suitable.. variety... and most of all... AFFORDABLE...
Since Adidas is too expensive... ha ha ha...
But sumtimes... if I have xtra money.. definitely, Adidas still my fav... hehehe..

So, I've been searching bout Axel...
And guess what...
I've found this website, Axel & it is managed by our local distributor, Stream Enterprise (M) Sdn Bhd
Stream Ent also been distribute other products such as Admiral, New Balance, Wira, Zeita & ProJog

Axel... totally.. totally.. worth of price...!
I still remembered I bought 3 pairs of shoes (plus sandals) last year at MidVal in one shots...
Total is less than RM150!
I still have 1 pair & 1 sandal...
Another 2 pairs... got stolen when my car got broke... sob sob sob...

p/s: bodoh punya penyamon... kasut rm30.00 pun nak sebat...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads