Ma ~ Time

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

back to AFC...

Well, it's been 2 weeks... working from 1.30pm - 8.30pm...
Ever since that... my routines kinda having upside down due to the changes of times...
It is WEIRD...

And starting today, 1st Sept 2010...
I'm starting my new day with AFC (Asia Football Confederation)... under new contract...
Syukur... but hoping there will be other major changes...

From "website" department to "IS Scan" department...
My job task definitely DIFFERENT...
Need to register players, presidents, GM, Members of da Committee etc etc etc...
Merabannn ler jugak mata tengok borang² yg buka dalam bahasa Melayu mahupun English...
Hu hu hu...

But what ever it is... I am GLAD... SYUKUR...
Coz I'm ABLE to have BUKA PUASA with my beloved family on WEEKDAYS!!!
Yahooooo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads