Ma ~ Time

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

MERDEKA... after 8 hours non-stop in F1 mode

Last Friday, 30th Aug 2010 was my last day working at Unisys...
And as expected... the amount of cheques is double-triple than the usual day...
Because the next day will be a PUBLIC HOLIDAY for MALAYSIA...
Celebrating our 53 years - INDEPENDENCE DAY

Starting from 1.30pm - 8.30pm
I've been key in data (multiple task)... non stop!!!
No BREAKS...
Buka posa pun mmg sedia maklum... seteguk air di depan PC...
Smbl tgn terus-terusan meng~key in kan data...

Man!!!
I never tot dat "data entry" as hectic as I've been thru since the past 3 weeks...
My gosh!!!

Bayangkan dari bersemangat siapkan keja...
Jari jemari da lemau nak menekan² pada kelajuan F1...
Apa pun... bagaikan suatu keajaiban bila aku check balik REPORT key in strokes per hour...
Touch down... at 800!!!
And I'm AMAZED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads