Ma ~ Time

Monday, May 16, 2011

Even da PLASTIC got it's own PRICE TAG

"I MISS YOU..."

Wow...
How easy to say those words... without realizing... it gave IMPACT towards others...

Being SILENT...
Being AWAY...

And out of sudden... you APPEARS...
And said those words... wow!

You did mentioned as FRIEND (...fwen)...
Is it really as  a FRIEND?
I barely knows YOU...
Coz... almost all the conversations... end up with differents arguement...
Or am I still not OVER it?

It's not easy to heal... to recover.. to change the condition of being (or perhaps da right terms, "relationship") with someone you LIKE, ADORE... as a FRIEND... within few days? hours?

I mean...
How's that easy for you to treat that person... as a FRIEND?
How's that possible to deal with that person... who's totally heart broken... and kept saying, FRIEND?

I rather walk away...
I choose to be alone...
I rather to have that particular time... just to be with myself...
Time to heal... to look back and to realize... that special FEELINGS I have... doesn't belongs to YOU anymore...
Coz.. I DON'T DESERVE it... so does YOU!

But, YOU kept coming back...
YOU there... stumbles around... as often as YOU want...
without feeling any other feeling... and kept SAYING... FRIEND!


No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffNang Ads

NuffNang Ads